Tri-Chandra, Me And 100 Years

History

             Tri-chandra multiple campus which is commonly known as tri-chandra college situated  in ghantaghar near ratnapark, the heart of Kathmandu. It is a historical campus and the eldest one among the academic institutions of Nepal for higher education. It was established in 1918 A.D. by Chandra Shumsher. The name of campus truly mentions popular names- Tribhuwan Bir Bikram Shah and Chandra Shumsher. This college offered science education for intermediate level immediately after about a year of establishment. However, until the advent of democracy  in 1951 A.D., it was accessible only to some important members of Rana regimes. General and public were strickly avoided for higher education. Science course in the college was later upgraded to BSC in 1945 A.D. Tri-Chandra campus was originally run under the governing of University Of Calcutta, then Patna University and finally under Tribhuwan University.
My Way To Tri-chandra
            It was a rainy day I was talking with my roommate at hostel, Moonlight Boys Hostel located at old baneshowor, kathmandu about life, like- what will happen if we don’t get scholarship for MBBS? What we will be in near 4/5 years? I expressed him about my interest towards genetics. As I knew it, it was an emerging subject and very interesting & tough too. I looked for the fields allied with genetics, ultimately I found biotechnology. I didn’t know anything about it. I wandered lots of time to have some counseling regarding my field of interest. At that time biotechnology was supposed to be a costly subject and I started seeking for similar areas that could be easily affordable. Microbiology appeared to fulfill the blank. I began thinking that microbiology might be the one which I was searching for. I googled its fields and scope. I didn’t sleep that day. Afterwards, days passed in normal way. I gave entrance exam for MBBS but ultimately failed to adjust my name to the list of students achieving scholarship. I had about 10 score less than the lowermost deserved candidate. The result wasn’t so painful coz that was the real test of my labor and study. Looking after colleges of microbiology, I got tri-chandra campus affiliated to tribhuwan university as a part of my dream. On very first day of the campus, I felt like somebody threw me to a place filled with strangers. I had nobody with whom I was familiar already. I took entrance date and finally the day came today. I attempted about 90% of MCQs and  of which 70-75 % were solved with high confidience. I passed  the entrance exam and finally got admitted to tri-chandra multiple campus in the faculty of science with MCZ combination.
100 Years Celebration At Tri-chandra Campus
       Priminister(PM) Ser Bdr. Deuwa, education minister, many respected personalities along with many more leaders of  nation came in Bhadra 5, 2074 BS to make our 100 years celebration so perfect. They expressed their loyality towards our Tri-Chandra Campus. They also mentioned that, tri-chandra campus is an only historical which had a very crucial role in building the nation. A very large mass was present infront of stage just to welcome the PM and listen after him. PM came with large number of security personalities. Nepal Youth Red Cross Circle(NYRCC), tri-chandra campus was involved there in order to volunteer the mass. Some student union leaders of the college from their political side revealed different problems that students used to face within college boundary in order to  make central political leaders and ministers familiar to existed issues. And also, they said they were continuous working in favor of students and will relentlessly work for them
 







          
Previous
Next Post »